Sunday, June 20, 2010

Blowjobs

I meant to post this entry yesterday, but in my kushed out mental state...I forgot to do so.

This post was inspired by the excellent blog, NoMaas. They came up with this post a few weeks ago and it brought a tear to my eye. In order to avoid the tag of "plagiarist", I instead opted for the tag of "late." 

Regardless, the following image makes me a very happy Yankees fan.

Thomas, I don't get what you're trying to prove.

With the exception of CC Sabathia, what do these guys have in common? WE FUCKIN DEVELOPED THEM IN THE FARM SYSTEM! Also, in Phil Hughes' next start, he will probably take over the team's strikeout leader. Hughes has 2 fewer starts than CC with an 8.53 K/9 ratio to CC's 7.36.

So to all you bitch ass Yankees haters...


Long story short, Yankees haters can S my D. *salutes*

2 comments:

Janice said...

I'm a Yankees hater. WHATCHU GONNA DO ABOUT IT?

tBone said...

*tear drop*

Post a Comment